Whatcha reading?

Whatcha reading?

Monday, October 31, 2016

How to Make Money Homesteading: Tim Young

This book brought up a lot of good points to consider before getting into farming; How good is the water? have pesticides been used on the land? and to make sure you get it tested. Lease land to hunters lease land for grazing if you don't have animals yet- bulls eat 50% more than cows I found myself jotting down a lot of websites and book titles, which later amused me because the end said to get rid of your internet! What amused me even more is that there is a huge market for books like these and basically how to do things humans have been doing for thousands of years, A coworker the other day tried to tell me how to make compost...What a funny world we are now living in.

No comments:

Post a Comment