Whatcha reading?

Whatcha reading?

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Pearl in the Storm: Tori Murden McClure

Not only is this book very interesting, but her determination makes the reader want to strive for more in their own life. The book is about one woman's journey across the Atlantic in a row boat. As I was reading I kept thinking, the storm would have done me in, if I made it through that, the sharks would have done me in etc. I would have been scared to death every single day, yet she uses the time to reflect on her life and think about what brought her to this moment. Very Inspiring, very amazing. At one point I was relieved she actually called for help because I was getting stressed out, though I wanted her to make it. A very uplifting, good read about actually living life.

No comments:

Post a Comment