Whatcha reading?

Whatcha reading?

Monday, March 21, 2011

Rusty Nail: J A Konrath

I love these books! So much happens with the various characters in so few pages. Konrath has really mastered the art of storytelling. I really did not like the character of Holly in this story, she seemed predicatable, but then she wasn't, then she becomes the person you thought she'd be and you are shocked. I enjoyed the cleverness of adding this character and reread the book to see it with the new twist. I love how many different scenes and ideas are incorporated into each book, but loathe how expendable the characters are, though it adds to the sense of disbelief and unpredictability. The book ended without saying how Phin was, just that he survived. I like that character :(

No comments:

Post a Comment